Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in The Keystone State where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in Pennsylvania…so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are so many fun things to do in Gettysburg with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 215
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Gettysburg
- Waterparks in Gettysburg
- Zoos in Gettysburg
- Tours in Gettysburg
- Indoor Play in Gettysburg
- Museums in Gettysburg
- National Parks / Natural World in Gettysburg
- Things to do for Active Kids in Gettysburg
- Historical Attractions in Gettysburg
- Transport Attractions in Gettysburg
- RV/Campsite in Gettysburg
- Skiing in Gettysburg
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Gettysburg
- Caves and Mines in Gettysburg
- Arts and Crafts in Gettysburg