It’s a simple request - let’s find somewhere that gives kids an amazing day of FUN! Well, if you’re in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, you will certainly be able to find plenty of places that fit the bill!
Kids fun can be found around every corner in this The Keystone State city. It can be found in family entertainment centers. It can be found in bowling alleys. It can be found on mini golf courses. It can be found right under your nose!
There are a number of indoor and outdoor activities for the whole family, which is great because then there are always fantastic options for those not so friendly days. So no excuses!
Is there kids fun in Gettysburg? Is the sky blue? Do kids love playgrounds? We think that’s a big YES! There is plenty of it - now let’s go enjoy it!
There are so many fun things to do in Gettysburg with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 218
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Gettysburg
- Waterparks in Gettysburg
- Zoos in Gettysburg
- Tours in Gettysburg
- Indoor Play in Gettysburg
- Museums in Gettysburg
- National Parks / Natural World in Gettysburg
- Things to do for Active Kids in Gettysburg
- Historical Attractions in Gettysburg
- Transport Attractions in Gettysburg
- RV/Campsite in Gettysburg
- Skiing in Gettysburg
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Gettysburg
- Caves and Mines in Gettysburg
- Arts and Crafts in Gettysburg