Camping is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to The Prairie State, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
German Valley is a great city to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in German Valley for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are so many fun things to do in German Valley with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 121
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in German Valley
- Waterparks in German Valley
- Zoos in German Valley
- Tours in German Valley
- Indoor Play in German Valley
- Museums in German Valley
- National Parks / Natural World in German Valley
- Things to do for Active Kids in German Valley
- Historical Attractions in German Valley
- Transport Attractions in German Valley
- RV/Campsite in German Valley
- Skiing in German Valley
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in German Valley
- Caves and Mines in German Valley
- Arts and Crafts in German Valley