It’s animal time in Georgetown, Texas and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Georgetown because this The Lone Star State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Georgetown with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 66
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Georgetown
- Waterparks in Georgetown
- Zoos in Georgetown
- Tours in Georgetown
- Indoor Play in Georgetown
- Museums in Georgetown
- National Parks / Natural World in Georgetown
- Things to do for Active Kids in Georgetown
- Historical Attractions in Georgetown
- Transport Attractions in Georgetown
- RV/Campsite in Georgetown
- Skiing in Georgetown
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Georgetown
- Caves and Mines in Georgetown
- Arts and Crafts in Georgetown