Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Gatlinburg, Tennessee why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in The Volunteer State where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in Tennessee…so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are so many fun things to do in Gatlinburg with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 88
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Gatlinburg
- Waterparks in Gatlinburg
- Zoos in Gatlinburg
- Tours in Gatlinburg
- Indoor Play in Gatlinburg
- Museums in Gatlinburg
- National Parks / Natural World in Gatlinburg
- Things to do for Active Kids in Gatlinburg
- Historical Attractions in Gatlinburg
- Transport Attractions in Gatlinburg
- RV/Campsite in Gatlinburg
- Skiing in Gatlinburg
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Gatlinburg
- Caves and Mines in Gatlinburg
- Arts and Crafts in Gatlinburg