A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this The Volunteer State city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Gatlinburg…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in Gatlinburg with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 88
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Gatlinburg
- Waterparks in Gatlinburg
- Zoos in Gatlinburg
- Tours in Gatlinburg
- Indoor Play in Gatlinburg
- Museums in Gatlinburg
- National Parks / Natural World in Gatlinburg
- Things to do for Active Kids in Gatlinburg
- Historical Attractions in Gatlinburg
- Transport Attractions in Gatlinburg
- RV/Campsite in Gatlinburg
- Skiing in Gatlinburg
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Gatlinburg
- Caves and Mines in Gatlinburg
- Arts and Crafts in Gatlinburg