Get ready to spin, scream, laugh, drop and soar because it’s Theme Park time in Gatlinburg, Tennessee! Theme Parks are a great way to spend the day with the family - no matter what age.
From the fastest and loudest theme parks, to those family friendly amusement parks, The Volunteer State offers you the perfect places to go for that family fun.
The smallest dare devils in the family will always find age appropriate rides perfect for them, and often in the same park that those older thrill seekers can close their eyes and brave the tallest and fastest thrill rides!
There is ALWAYS plenty of kids fun at the many theme parks you can find across this great city.
Hold on tight…because Gatlinburg is ready to give your family a host of fun things to do with kids all year round - Theme Park style!
There are so many fun things to do in Gatlinburg with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 88
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Gatlinburg
- Waterparks in Gatlinburg
- Zoos in Gatlinburg
- Tours in Gatlinburg
- Indoor Play in Gatlinburg
- Museums in Gatlinburg
- National Parks / Natural World in Gatlinburg
- Things to do for Active Kids in Gatlinburg
- Historical Attractions in Gatlinburg
- Transport Attractions in Gatlinburg
- RV/Campsite in Gatlinburg
- Skiing in Gatlinburg
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Gatlinburg
- Caves and Mines in Gatlinburg
- Arts and Crafts in Gatlinburg