Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Sunshine State…we certainly are! If you’re in Gainesville and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Florida sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Gainesville, Florida! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Gainesville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 84
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Gainesville
- Waterparks in Gainesville
- Zoos in Gainesville
- Tours in Gainesville
- Indoor Play in Gainesville
- Museums in Gainesville
- National Parks / Natural World in Gainesville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Gainesville
- Historical Attractions in Gainesville
- Transport Attractions in Gainesville
- RV/Campsite in Gainesville
- Skiing in Gainesville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Gainesville
- Caves and Mines in Gainesville
- Arts and Crafts in Gainesville