The vibrancy of the cities, the energy of the sandy beaches, the magic of the forests and charm of the small towns…all perfect for those family adventures! Michigan is filled with so many fantastic places to visit with kids, your only problem will be time to fit everything in!
The nature within Michigan is some of the most beautiful, and great for kids to explore. Make sure you check out places like Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, and Sleeping Bear Dunes. Perhaps get the kids out onto those trails with Horseback Riding at Waterloo Rec!
Adventure and adrenaline is ready to be experienced with attractions like the super cool Laser Edge and the indoor fun of The Lost City, or you can hit the slopes with places like Mt. Brighton Ski Resort! Yep - Michigan has skiing!
Fascinating museums (Like the popular Museum of Natural History!), indoor play for those little ones, animals (ever been to a Deer Ranch?) and thrills and spills for the whole family round off this state with the complete package.
Did we mention The Robot Garage? That’s right, Michigan has ROBOTS!
Now THAT is awesome.
There are so many fun things to do in Frankenmuth with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 78
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Frankenmuth
- Waterparks in Frankenmuth
- Zoos in Frankenmuth
- Tours in Frankenmuth
- Indoor Play in Frankenmuth
- Museums in Frankenmuth
- National Parks / Natural World in Frankenmuth
- Things to do for Active Kids in Frankenmuth
- Historical Attractions in Frankenmuth
- Transport Attractions in Frankenmuth
- RV/Campsite in Frankenmuth
- Skiing in Frankenmuth
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Frankenmuth
- Caves and Mines in Frankenmuth
- Arts and Crafts in Frankenmuth