It’s animal time in Fountain Inn, South Carolina and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Fountain Inn because this The Palmetto State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Fountain Inn with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 71
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fountain Inn
- Waterparks in Fountain Inn
- Zoos in Fountain Inn
- Tours in Fountain Inn
- Indoor Play in Fountain Inn
- Museums in Fountain Inn
- National Parks / Natural World in Fountain Inn
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fountain Inn
- Historical Attractions in Fountain Inn
- Transport Attractions in Fountain Inn
- RV/Campsite in Fountain Inn
- Skiing in Fountain Inn
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fountain Inn
- Caves and Mines in Fountain Inn
- Arts and Crafts in Fountain Inn