Camping is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to The Palmetto State, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
Fountain Inn is a great city to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in Fountain Inn for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are so many fun things to do in Fountain Inn with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 71
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fountain Inn
- Waterparks in Fountain Inn
- Zoos in Fountain Inn
- Tours in Fountain Inn
- Indoor Play in Fountain Inn
- Museums in Fountain Inn
- National Parks / Natural World in Fountain Inn
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fountain Inn
- Historical Attractions in Fountain Inn
- Transport Attractions in Fountain Inn
- RV/Campsite in Fountain Inn
- Skiing in Fountain Inn
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fountain Inn
- Caves and Mines in Fountain Inn
- Arts and Crafts in Fountain Inn