The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Fountain Inn has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Fountain Inn, South Carolina offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Fountain Inn itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Fountain Inn with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 72
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fountain Inn
- Waterparks in Fountain Inn
- Zoos in Fountain Inn
- Tours in Fountain Inn
- Indoor Play in Fountain Inn
- Museums in Fountain Inn
- National Parks / Natural World in Fountain Inn
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fountain Inn
- Historical Attractions in Fountain Inn
- Transport Attractions in Fountain Inn
- RV/Campsite in Fountain Inn
- Skiing in Fountain Inn
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fountain Inn
- Caves and Mines in Fountain Inn
- Arts and Crafts in Fountain Inn