It’s animal time in Fort Worth, Texas and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Fort Worth because this The Lone Star State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Worth with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 76
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Worth
- Waterparks in Fort Worth
- Zoos in Fort Worth
- Tours in Fort Worth
- Indoor Play in Fort Worth
- Museums in Fort Worth
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Worth
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Worth
- Historical Attractions in Fort Worth
- Transport Attractions in Fort Worth
- RV/Campsite in Fort Worth
- Skiing in Fort Worth
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Worth
- Caves and Mines in Fort Worth
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Worth