Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Lone Star State…we certainly are! If you’re in Fort Worth and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Texas sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Fort Worth, Texas! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Worth with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 75
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Worth
- Waterparks in Fort Worth
- Zoos in Fort Worth
- Tours in Fort Worth
- Indoor Play in Fort Worth
- Museums in Fort Worth
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Worth
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Worth
- Historical Attractions in Fort Worth
- Transport Attractions in Fort Worth
- RV/Campsite in Fort Worth
- Skiing in Fort Worth
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Worth
- Caves and Mines in Fort Worth
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Worth