Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Fort Worth, Texas why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in The Lone Star State where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in Texas…so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Worth with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 75
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Worth
- Waterparks in Fort Worth
- Zoos in Fort Worth
- Tours in Fort Worth
- Indoor Play in Fort Worth
- Museums in Fort Worth
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Worth
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Worth
- Historical Attractions in Fort Worth
- Transport Attractions in Fort Worth
- RV/Campsite in Fort Worth
- Skiing in Fort Worth
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Worth
- Caves and Mines in Fort Worth
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Worth