Get ready to spin, scream, laugh, drop and soar because it’s Theme Park time in Fort Worth, Texas! Theme Parks are a great way to spend the day with the family - no matter what age.
From the fastest and loudest theme parks, to those family friendly amusement parks, The Lone Star State offers you the perfect places to go for that family fun.
The smallest dare devils in the family will always find age appropriate rides perfect for them, and often in the same park that those older thrill seekers can close their eyes and brave the tallest and fastest thrill rides!
There is ALWAYS plenty of kids fun at the many theme parks you can find across this great city.
Hold on tight…because Fort Worth is ready to give your family a host of fun things to do with kids all year round - Theme Park style!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Worth with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 75
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Worth
- Waterparks in Fort Worth
- Zoos in Fort Worth
- Tours in Fort Worth
- Indoor Play in Fort Worth
- Museums in Fort Worth
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Worth
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Worth
- Historical Attractions in Fort Worth
- Transport Attractions in Fort Worth
- RV/Campsite in Fort Worth
- Skiing in Fort Worth
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Worth
- Caves and Mines in Fort Worth
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Worth