Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Fort Worth, Texas there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Lone Star State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Fort Worth is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Fort Worth inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Worth with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 76
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Worth
- Waterparks in Fort Worth
- Zoos in Fort Worth
- Tours in Fort Worth
- Indoor Play in Fort Worth
- Museums in Fort Worth
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Worth
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Worth
- Historical Attractions in Fort Worth
- Transport Attractions in Fort Worth
- RV/Campsite in Fort Worth
- Skiing in Fort Worth
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Worth
- Caves and Mines in Fort Worth
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Worth