It’s animal time in Fort Wayne, Indiana and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Fort Wayne because this The Hoosier State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Wayne with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 60
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Wayne
- Waterparks in Fort Wayne
- Zoos in Fort Wayne
- Tours in Fort Wayne
- Indoor Play in Fort Wayne
- Museums in Fort Wayne
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Wayne
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Wayne
- Historical Attractions in Fort Wayne
- Transport Attractions in Fort Wayne
- RV/Campsite in Fort Wayne
- Skiing in Fort Wayne
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Wayne
- Caves and Mines in Fort Wayne
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Wayne