Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Hoosier State…we certainly are! If you’re in Fort Wayne and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Indiana sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Fort Wayne, Indiana! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Wayne with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 57
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Wayne
- Waterparks in Fort Wayne
- Zoos in Fort Wayne
- Tours in Fort Wayne
- Indoor Play in Fort Wayne
- Museums in Fort Wayne
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Wayne
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Wayne
- Historical Attractions in Fort Wayne
- Transport Attractions in Fort Wayne
- RV/Campsite in Fort Wayne
- Skiing in Fort Wayne
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Wayne
- Caves and Mines in Fort Wayne
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Wayne