“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Fort Wayne, Indiana there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Hoosier State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Fort Wayne, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Fort Wayne!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Wayne with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 57
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Wayne
- Waterparks in Fort Wayne
- Zoos in Fort Wayne
- Tours in Fort Wayne
- Indoor Play in Fort Wayne
- Museums in Fort Wayne
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Wayne
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Wayne
- Historical Attractions in Fort Wayne
- Transport Attractions in Fort Wayne
- RV/Campsite in Fort Wayne
- Skiing in Fort Wayne
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Wayne
- Caves and Mines in Fort Wayne
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Wayne