Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Fort Wayne, Indiana, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Hoosier State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Fort Wayne…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Wayne with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 57
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Wayne
- Waterparks in Fort Wayne
- Zoos in Fort Wayne
- Tours in Fort Wayne
- Indoor Play in Fort Wayne
- Museums in Fort Wayne
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Wayne
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Wayne
- Historical Attractions in Fort Wayne
- Transport Attractions in Fort Wayne
- RV/Campsite in Fort Wayne
- Skiing in Fort Wayne
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Wayne
- Caves and Mines in Fort Wayne
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Wayne