It’s animal time in Fort Smith, Arkansas and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Fort Smith because this The Natural State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Smith with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 54
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Smith
- Waterparks in Fort Smith
- Zoos in Fort Smith
- Tours in Fort Smith
- Indoor Play in Fort Smith
- Museums in Fort Smith
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Smith
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Smith
- Historical Attractions in Fort Smith
- Transport Attractions in Fort Smith
- RV/Campsite in Fort Smith
- Skiing in Fort Smith
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Smith
- Caves and Mines in Fort Smith
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Smith