Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Natural State…we certainly are! If you’re in Fort Smith and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Arkansas sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Fort Smith, Arkansas! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Smith with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 54
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Smith
- Waterparks in Fort Smith
- Zoos in Fort Smith
- Tours in Fort Smith
- Indoor Play in Fort Smith
- Museums in Fort Smith
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Smith
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Smith
- Historical Attractions in Fort Smith
- Transport Attractions in Fort Smith
- RV/Campsite in Fort Smith
- Skiing in Fort Smith
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Smith
- Caves and Mines in Fort Smith
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Smith