Trains, planes and automobiles in The Natural State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Fort Smith, Arkansas!
Fort Smith has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Fort Smith!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Smith with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 53
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Smith
- Waterparks in Fort Smith
- Zoos in Fort Smith
- Tours in Fort Smith
- Indoor Play in Fort Smith
- Museums in Fort Smith
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Smith
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Smith
- Historical Attractions in Fort Smith
- Transport Attractions in Fort Smith
- RV/Campsite in Fort Smith
- Skiing in Fort Smith
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Smith
- Caves and Mines in Fort Smith
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Smith