Camping is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to The Natural State, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
Fort Smith is a great city to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in Fort Smith for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Smith with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 54
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Smith
- Waterparks in Fort Smith
- Zoos in Fort Smith
- Tours in Fort Smith
- Indoor Play in Fort Smith
- Museums in Fort Smith
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Smith
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Smith
- Historical Attractions in Fort Smith
- Transport Attractions in Fort Smith
- RV/Campsite in Fort Smith
- Skiing in Fort Smith
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Smith
- Caves and Mines in Fort Smith
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Smith