It’s animal time in Fort Myers, Florida and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Fort Myers because this The Sunshine State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Myers with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 61
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Myers
- Waterparks in Fort Myers
- Zoos in Fort Myers
- Tours in Fort Myers
- Indoor Play in Fort Myers
- Museums in Fort Myers
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Myers
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Myers
- Historical Attractions in Fort Myers
- Transport Attractions in Fort Myers
- RV/Campsite in Fort Myers
- Skiing in Fort Myers
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Myers
- Caves and Mines in Fort Myers
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Myers