No doubt about it - Arizona is an incredibly beautiful state, and synonymous with those family RV trips through the stunning desert landscapes - and as it should be - it’s an incredible place!
Grand Canyon National Park- possibly the most famous natural wonder in the whole country sees thousands of families a day admiring how vast it is. Monument Valley and those famous mittens feature on most road trip itineraries. But is there more to Arizona than spectacular canyons and deserts? Of course there is!
Swimming in Arizona? You betcha! Parks like Wet N Wild Phoenix and Big Surf are ready and waiting to cool off water lovers of any age.
A wildlife safari in Arizona? Why not! Out of Africa Wildlife Park will transport you to the plains of Africa as you encounter lions, tigers, and bears (Oh my!)
Fishing, beaches and hiking? Just say the word! Stunning National Parks like Catalina State Park and Lake Havasu State Park are perfect camping spots where families can immerse themselves in babbling brooks, tranquil forests, picnics, fishing and beaches.
So while it’s important to experience the Arizona the world knows, make sure you spend time getting to know the Arizona the locals know!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Mohave with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 14
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Mohave
- Waterparks in Fort Mohave
- Zoos in Fort Mohave
- Tours in Fort Mohave
- Indoor Play in Fort Mohave
- Museums in Fort Mohave
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Mohave
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Mohave
- Historical Attractions in Fort Mohave
- Transport Attractions in Fort Mohave
- RV/Campsite in Fort Mohave
- Skiing in Fort Mohave
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Mohave
- Caves and Mines in Fort Mohave
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Mohave