“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Fort Lauderdale, Florida there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Sunshine State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Fort Lauderdale, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Fort Lauderdale!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Lauderdale with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 92
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Lauderdale
- Waterparks in Fort Lauderdale
- Zoos in Fort Lauderdale
- Tours in Fort Lauderdale
- Indoor Play in Fort Lauderdale
- Museums in Fort Lauderdale
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Lauderdale
- Historical Attractions in Fort Lauderdale
- Transport Attractions in Fort Lauderdale
- RV/Campsite in Fort Lauderdale
- Skiing in Fort Lauderdale
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Lauderdale
- Caves and Mines in Fort Lauderdale
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Lauderdale