The infamous Wild Bill, cowboys, dude ranches, sprawling plains and pretty incredible mountains - Wyoming certainly does have character - and kids will just love it!
They can get lost in the old Wild West in places like the Buffalo Bill Historical Center and the very cool Wyoming Frontier Prison in Rawlins (don’t worry, you can go home at the end of the day!), they can yew-haw their way through the Cody Stampede Rodeo, and get that much needed fresh air in the Grand Teton National Park.
But do you know what else kids just LOVE about Wyoming? Dinosaurs! Wyoming is a dino-haven and places like the Wyoming Dinosaur Center have pretty cool exhibits where they can get up close to learn about these incredible creatures.
Don’t worry if you spend all your pocket money on dinosaur souvenirs, you can just visit places like the Fossil County Frontier Museum - because it’s free!
Don’t forget to send us a postcard!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Laramie with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 21
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Laramie
- Waterparks in Fort Laramie
- Zoos in Fort Laramie
- Tours in Fort Laramie
- Indoor Play in Fort Laramie
- Museums in Fort Laramie
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Laramie
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Laramie
- Historical Attractions in Fort Laramie
- Transport Attractions in Fort Laramie
- RV/Campsite in Fort Laramie
- Skiing in Fort Laramie
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Laramie
- Caves and Mines in Fort Laramie
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Laramie