Camping is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to The Great Lakes State, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
Fort Gratiot is a great city to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in Fort Gratiot for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Gratiot with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 60
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Gratiot
- Waterparks in Fort Gratiot
- Zoos in Fort Gratiot
- Tours in Fort Gratiot
- Indoor Play in Fort Gratiot
- Museums in Fort Gratiot
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Gratiot
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Gratiot
- Historical Attractions in Fort Gratiot
- Transport Attractions in Fort Gratiot
- RV/Campsite in Fort Gratiot
- Skiing in Fort Gratiot
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Gratiot
- Caves and Mines in Fort Gratiot
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Gratiot