Trains, planes and automobiles in The Centennial State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Fort Collins, Colorado!
Fort Collins has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Fort Collins!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Collins with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 86
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Collins
- Waterparks in Fort Collins
- Zoos in Fort Collins
- Tours in Fort Collins
- Indoor Play in Fort Collins
- Museums in Fort Collins
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Collins
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Collins
- Historical Attractions in Fort Collins
- Transport Attractions in Fort Collins
- RV/Campsite in Fort Collins
- Skiing in Fort Collins
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Collins
- Caves and Mines in Fort Collins
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Collins