The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Fort Collins has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Fort Collins, Colorado offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Fort Collins itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Collins with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 86
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Collins
- Waterparks in Fort Collins
- Zoos in Fort Collins
- Tours in Fort Collins
- Indoor Play in Fort Collins
- Museums in Fort Collins
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Collins
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Collins
- Historical Attractions in Fort Collins
- Transport Attractions in Fort Collins
- RV/Campsite in Fort Collins
- Skiing in Fort Collins
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Collins
- Caves and Mines in Fort Collins
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Collins