Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Fort Collins, Colorado, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Centennial State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Fort Collins…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Collins with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 86
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Collins
- Waterparks in Fort Collins
- Zoos in Fort Collins
- Tours in Fort Collins
- Indoor Play in Fort Collins
- Museums in Fort Collins
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Collins
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Collins
- Historical Attractions in Fort Collins
- Transport Attractions in Fort Collins
- RV/Campsite in Fort Collins
- Skiing in Fort Collins
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Collins
- Caves and Mines in Fort Collins
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Collins