It’s animal time in Fort Bragg, North Carolina and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Fort Bragg because this The Tar Heel State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Bragg with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 104
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Bragg
- Waterparks in Fort Bragg
- Zoos in Fort Bragg
- Tours in Fort Bragg
- Indoor Play in Fort Bragg
- Museums in Fort Bragg
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Bragg
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Bragg
- Historical Attractions in Fort Bragg
- Transport Attractions in Fort Bragg
- RV/Campsite in Fort Bragg
- Skiing in Fort Bragg
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Bragg
- Caves and Mines in Fort Bragg
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Bragg