You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Fort Belvoir, Virginia!)
Fort Belvoir is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Old Dominion State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Fort Belvoir’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Fort Belvoir when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Belvoir with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 211
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Belvoir
- Waterparks in Fort Belvoir
- Zoos in Fort Belvoir
- Tours in Fort Belvoir
- Indoor Play in Fort Belvoir
- Museums in Fort Belvoir
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Belvoir
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Belvoir
- Historical Attractions in Fort Belvoir
- Transport Attractions in Fort Belvoir
- RV/Campsite in Fort Belvoir
- Skiing in Fort Belvoir
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Belvoir
- Caves and Mines in Fort Belvoir
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Belvoir