No doubt about it - Arizona is an incredibly beautiful state, and synonymous with those family RV trips through the stunning desert landscapes - and as it should be - it’s an incredible place!
Grand Canyon National Park- possibly the most famous natural wonder in the whole country sees thousands of families a day admiring how vast it is. Monument Valley and those famous mittens feature on most road trip itineraries. But is there more to Arizona than spectacular canyons and deserts? Of course there is!
Swimming in Arizona? You betcha! Parks like Wet N Wild Phoenix and Big Surf are ready and waiting to cool off water lovers of any age.
A wildlife safari in Arizona? Why not! Out of Africa Wildlife Park will transport you to the plains of Africa as you encounter lions, tigers, and bears (Oh my!)
Fishing, beaches and hiking? Just say the word! Stunning National Parks like Catalina State Park and Lake Havasu State Park are perfect camping spots where families can immerse themselves in babbling brooks, tranquil forests, picnics, fishing and beaches.
So while it’s important to experience the Arizona the world knows, make sure you spend time getting to know the Arizona the locals know!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Apache with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 15
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Apache
- Waterparks in Fort Apache
- Zoos in Fort Apache
- Tours in Fort Apache
- Indoor Play in Fort Apache
- Museums in Fort Apache
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Apache
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Apache
- Historical Attractions in Fort Apache
- Transport Attractions in Fort Apache
- RV/Campsite in Fort Apache
- Skiing in Fort Apache
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Apache
- Caves and Mines in Fort Apache
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Apache