It’s Indoor Play time in Federal Way, Washington State!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this The Evergreen State city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
Federal Way is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in Federal Way with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 95
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Federal Way
- Waterparks in Federal Way
- Zoos in Federal Way
- Tours in Federal Way
- Indoor Play in Federal Way
- Museums in Federal Way
- National Parks / Natural World in Federal Way
- Things to do for Active Kids in Federal Way
- Historical Attractions in Federal Way
- Transport Attractions in Federal Way
- RV/Campsite in Federal Way
- Skiing in Federal Way
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Federal Way
- Caves and Mines in Federal Way
- Arts and Crafts in Federal Way