It’s animal time in Fayetteville, North Carolina and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Fayetteville because this The Tar Heel State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Fayetteville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 63
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fayetteville
- Waterparks in Fayetteville
- Zoos in Fayetteville
- Tours in Fayetteville
- Indoor Play in Fayetteville
- Museums in Fayetteville
- National Parks / Natural World in Fayetteville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fayetteville
- Historical Attractions in Fayetteville
- Transport Attractions in Fayetteville
- RV/Campsite in Fayetteville
- Skiing in Fayetteville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fayetteville
- Caves and Mines in Fayetteville
- Arts and Crafts in Fayetteville