Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Natural State…we certainly are! If you’re in Fayetteville and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Arkansas sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Fayetteville, Arkansas! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Fayetteville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 59
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fayetteville
- Waterparks in Fayetteville
- Zoos in Fayetteville
- Tours in Fayetteville
- Indoor Play in Fayetteville
- Museums in Fayetteville
- National Parks / Natural World in Fayetteville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fayetteville
- Historical Attractions in Fayetteville
- Transport Attractions in Fayetteville
- RV/Campsite in Fayetteville
- Skiing in Fayetteville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fayetteville
- Caves and Mines in Fayetteville
- Arts and Crafts in Fayetteville