You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Fayetteville, Arkansas!)
Fayetteville is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Natural State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Fayetteville’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Fayetteville when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Fayetteville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 59
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fayetteville
- Waterparks in Fayetteville
- Zoos in Fayetteville
- Tours in Fayetteville
- Indoor Play in Fayetteville
- Museums in Fayetteville
- National Parks / Natural World in Fayetteville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fayetteville
- Historical Attractions in Fayetteville
- Transport Attractions in Fayetteville
- RV/Campsite in Fayetteville
- Skiing in Fayetteville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fayetteville
- Caves and Mines in Fayetteville
- Arts and Crafts in Fayetteville