The Old West, Native American cultures, breathtaking landscapes and an outdoors just made for adventure - New Mexico is soaked in fascinating and unique cultures, and best of all - ALL about family fun!
New Mexico has water parks, amazing wildlife, historical adventures, fun museums, and white mountains but without the cold….what? Yep! White Sands National Monument has all the thrills of snow, but instead - you can snowboard down the white sand! Pretty cool huh?
Kids can get close to those infamous residents at the American International Rattlesnake Museum or enjoy the only FREE zoo in the state at Spring River Park and Zoo (parents, that one’s for you!)
History is waiting to be explored with Tours of Old Town, or get immersed in the American Indian Culture at Indian Pueblo Cultural Center. There are even Aztec Ruins!
Kids can even enjoy the world’s longest aerial tramway at Sandia Peak Tramway, or get their adrenaline pumping on those exciting rivers, with New Mexico River Adventures or Cottams Rio Grande Rafting.
(but shhhh….don’t mention the International UFO Museum….you never know what you might uncover!)
There are so many fun things to do in Farmington with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 14
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Farmington
- Waterparks in Farmington
- Zoos in Farmington
- Tours in Farmington
- Indoor Play in Farmington
- Museums in Farmington
- National Parks / Natural World in Farmington
- Things to do for Active Kids in Farmington
- Historical Attractions in Farmington
- Transport Attractions in Farmington
- RV/Campsite in Farmington
- Skiing in Farmington
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Farmington
- Caves and Mines in Farmington
- Arts and Crafts in Farmington