It’s animal time in Fall River, Massachusetts and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Fall River because this The Bay State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Fall River with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 293
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fall River
- Waterparks in Fall River
- Zoos in Fall River
- Tours in Fall River
- Indoor Play in Fall River
- Museums in Fall River
- National Parks / Natural World in Fall River
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fall River
- Historical Attractions in Fall River
- Transport Attractions in Fall River
- RV/Campsite in Fall River
- Skiing in Fall River
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fall River
- Caves and Mines in Fall River
- Arts and Crafts in Fall River