Camping is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to The Bay State, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
Fall River is a great city to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in Fall River for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are so many fun things to do in Fall River with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 289
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fall River
- Waterparks in Fall River
- Zoos in Fall River
- Tours in Fall River
- Indoor Play in Fall River
- Museums in Fall River
- National Parks / Natural World in Fall River
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fall River
- Historical Attractions in Fall River
- Transport Attractions in Fall River
- RV/Campsite in Fall River
- Skiing in Fall River
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fall River
- Caves and Mines in Fall River
- Arts and Crafts in Fall River