Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Fall River, Massachusetts there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Bay State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Fall River is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Fall River inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Fall River with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 293
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fall River
- Waterparks in Fall River
- Zoos in Fall River
- Tours in Fall River
- Indoor Play in Fall River
- Museums in Fall River
- National Parks / Natural World in Fall River
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fall River
- Historical Attractions in Fall River
- Transport Attractions in Fall River
- RV/Campsite in Fall River
- Skiing in Fall River
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fall River
- Caves and Mines in Fall River
- Arts and Crafts in Fall River