“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Evansville, Indiana there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Hoosier State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Evansville, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Evansville!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Evansville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 30
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Evansville
- Waterparks in Evansville
- Zoos in Evansville
- Tours in Evansville
- Indoor Play in Evansville
- Museums in Evansville
- National Parks / Natural World in Evansville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Evansville
- Historical Attractions in Evansville
- Transport Attractions in Evansville
- RV/Campsite in Evansville
- Skiing in Evansville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Evansville
- Caves and Mines in Evansville
- Arts and Crafts in Evansville