The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Evansville has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Evansville, Indiana offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Evansville itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Evansville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 30
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Evansville
- Waterparks in Evansville
- Zoos in Evansville
- Tours in Evansville
- Indoor Play in Evansville
- Museums in Evansville
- National Parks / Natural World in Evansville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Evansville
- Historical Attractions in Evansville
- Transport Attractions in Evansville
- RV/Campsite in Evansville
- Skiing in Evansville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Evansville
- Caves and Mines in Evansville
- Arts and Crafts in Evansville