You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Eureka Springs, Arkansas!)
Eureka Springs is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Natural State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Eureka Springs’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Eureka Springs when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Eureka Springs with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 63
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Eureka Springs
- Waterparks in Eureka Springs
- Zoos in Eureka Springs
- Tours in Eureka Springs
- Indoor Play in Eureka Springs
- Museums in Eureka Springs
- National Parks / Natural World in Eureka Springs
- Things to do for Active Kids in Eureka Springs
- Historical Attractions in Eureka Springs
- Transport Attractions in Eureka Springs
- RV/Campsite in Eureka Springs
- Skiing in Eureka Springs
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Eureka Springs
- Caves and Mines in Eureka Springs
- Arts and Crafts in Eureka Springs