Arkansas is a place that will completely envelope kids in culture, history and of course the great outdoors!
The State Parks of Arkansas are really a wonderful way to get kids out of the house and into the beautiful wilderness. Crater of Diamonds Park is blessed with an abundance of geological wonders, and Lake Chicot State Park will captivate on the state’s largest lake.
History is ready to be brought back to life with attractions such as Mountain Village 1890 where kids can see experience a tribute to the first pioneers, and Pea Ridge is the site of one of the most important battles in the American Civil War…an incredible experience for kids!
And of course, what parent doesn’t love a day out that is not only fun for the kids, but also educational! Arkansas has museums a-plenty - from the Arkansas Museum of Discovery, to the Arkansas Railroad Museum (and they won’t even realize they’re learning!)
Enjoy the beautiful outdoors, and don’t forget Arkansas is a great place to experiences those beautiful and famous fall colors!
There are so many fun things to do in Eureka Springs with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 63
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Eureka Springs
- Waterparks in Eureka Springs
- Zoos in Eureka Springs
- Tours in Eureka Springs
- Indoor Play in Eureka Springs
- Museums in Eureka Springs
- National Parks / Natural World in Eureka Springs
- Things to do for Active Kids in Eureka Springs
- Historical Attractions in Eureka Springs
- Transport Attractions in Eureka Springs
- RV/Campsite in Eureka Springs
- Skiing in Eureka Springs
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Eureka Springs
- Caves and Mines in Eureka Springs
- Arts and Crafts in Eureka Springs