It’s Indoor Play time in Edwardsville, Illinois!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this The Prairie State city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
Edwardsville is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in Edwardsville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 39
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Edwardsville
- Waterparks in Edwardsville
- Zoos in Edwardsville
- Tours in Edwardsville
- Indoor Play in Edwardsville
- Museums in Edwardsville
- National Parks / Natural World in Edwardsville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Edwardsville
- Historical Attractions in Edwardsville
- Transport Attractions in Edwardsville
- RV/Campsite in Edwardsville
- Skiing in Edwardsville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Edwardsville
- Caves and Mines in Edwardsville
- Arts and Crafts in Edwardsville