“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in East Meadow, New York State there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Empire State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around East Meadow, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of East Meadow!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in East Meadow with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 286
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in East Meadow
- Waterparks in East Meadow
- Zoos in East Meadow
- Tours in East Meadow
- Indoor Play in East Meadow
- Museums in East Meadow
- National Parks / Natural World in East Meadow
- Things to do for Active Kids in East Meadow
- Historical Attractions in East Meadow
- Transport Attractions in East Meadow
- RV/Campsite in East Meadow
- Skiing in East Meadow
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in East Meadow
- Caves and Mines in East Meadow
- Arts and Crafts in East Meadow